Web indexes on the web
- Freight from China:
- CCFI - China Containerized Freight Index:
- SCFI - Shanghai Containerized Freight Index
- CBFI - China Coastal Bulk Freight Index: Grain, Metal Ore, Product oil, Crude oil transport
- CBCFI - Coastal Bulk (Coal) Freight Index
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Comprehensive Index:
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Europe.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - North America.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - South America.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - East Africa.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - West Africa.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Japan, Korea, Far East.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - South East Asia.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Middle East.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Australia, New Zealand.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan.
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Middle East:
- CFFI - China forwarders freight index - Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea.
- Freight from others sources
- Baltic Dry Index: The BDI is an assessment of the price of moving the major raw materials by sea. Taking in 23 shipping routes measured on a timecharter basis, the index covers Handysize, Supramax, Panamax, and Capesize dry bulk carriers carrying a range of commodities including coal, iron ore and grain. It gives a good insight in the global economy status. Business decline foreseenable with 3 to 6 months in advance.
GENERAL INDEXES: EUROPE, AMERICA, ASIA
- CMCI - UBS Bloomberg - Constant Maturity Commodity Index (in german): Commodity index containing 28 different raw materials. Composition and graphs
- Consumer Price indexes in USA
- DJ-UBS: Dow Jones-UBS Commodity Index (in german): Commodity index created in 1998. Jan. 1991=index 100. I contains 19 raw materials. Composition and graphs
- Gold: physical world stocks since 2008: expressed in billion USD value
Gold (in german): physical world stocks since 1992
- Crude Oil: Intercontinental Exhange IPE Crude Oil Index (in german), The index is calculated as an ave. of the following elements: 1) Weighted ave. of 1st month trades in the 15-day mkt. 2) Weighted ave. of 2nd month trades in the 15-day mkt + or - a straight ave. of spread trades btwn 1st & 2nd mos. 3) Straight ave. of all assessments published in media reports.
- GSCI - S&P Goldman Sachs Commodity Indices (in german): Commodity index: it contains 24 raw materials. Composition and graphs.
- Import and Export price indexes - USA, Bureau of Labour Statistics USA. Price indexes for a full variety of products and services based on HS code or other criteria.
- Inflation index - HICP (Harmonized Index of consumer prices : ECB (European Central Bank) : graphical overview from 1996 till today.
- Paper and pulp, bio energy
- Paper and pulp: Graphic paper; recovered paper; paper packaging & board; pulp; crow's Lumber & Structural panel composite; Southern Pine stompage; Wood Biomass Price index: only visible free of charge on the graph positioned on webpage. Products needs to be selected on graph selection tool.
- Palladium (in german): physical world stocks since 1992
- Platinum (in german): physical world stocks since 1992
- Plywood - Monthly price: UScents/sheet
- Polymer price index- Kiweb (german)
- Producer Price Indexes - Commodity data: USA - Bureau of Labor Statistics: contains a wide variety of commodities
- Producer Price Indexes - Industry data: USA - Bureau of Labor Statistics: contains a wide variety of products
- Reuters/Jefferies CRB Index "RJ/CRB" - Continuous Commodity Index: CCI (in german): Commodity index: Starting from 1957, it contained 28 raw materials. Since its last revision in 2005, it contains only 17 raw materials. Composition and graphs
- RICI - Rogers International Commodities Index (in german): Commodity index: it contains 36 raw materials since 1998. All together, there are four Rogers Commodity indexes: RICIX (Commodity), RICIE (Energy commodity), RICIA (Agriculture commodity), RICIM (Metals commodity)
- Rubber- Monthly price
- Woodpulp Sweden - CIF North Sea ports - Monthly price: currency/metric ton
- Soft Sawnwood - Monthly price: currency/cubic meter
- Soft-logs - Montly price: currency/cubic meter
- SPCI - Standard & Poor's Commodity Index (in german): Commodity index: it contains 17 raw materials since 1970 with different distributions. Composition and graphs
- MetalMiner IndX - Daily index prices of Steel, future, stainless steel, Rare Earth Carbonate, Palladium, Tin, Copper
- Natural Gas Spot Price Index: Henry Hub Intercontinental Exchange IPE (in german)
- Silver: physical world stocks since 2008: expressed in billion USD value
Silver (in german): index comparison versus Gold, platinum and palladium
Silver (in german): physical world stocks since 1992
The above mentioned overview is far from being complete, but we add links on daily basis.
If you want to add your own indexes to this overview. Please feel free to provide your input to James at email@example.com and we will add your indexes to it. It will save you the hassle of remembering the website address of all those different sites.
If this page is not giving you what you are looking for, have a look at the Easygraph where you will find prices and volumes for more than 15.000 raw materials and products coming from any country in the world to any country in Europe and vice versa. You don't need to register and/or login to have access to the Easygraph
If you need more precise information, let us support you on this link.
Copyright © 2011-2012 YQ Matrix. All rights reserved.
Copyright developer's protection algorithms have been added to the source codes of these website pages to track and proof eventual copyright infringements done by mala fide users that copy full or parts of this website for their own or other's website/publication use without prior authorization.
Agricultural raw material index
Cotlook 'A' index
(Wall Street Journal)
House Price index - General
House Price indexes in USA: